Fillers enhance and rejuvenate the youthfulness of your face. Even small amounts of filler can make a big difference. The vast majority of our patients seek a natural outcome, not an artificial look, and fillers are very effective at achieving a naturally rejuvenated result.
To learn more about our non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments in Nanaimo, BC, please call Synergy Medical Aesthetics at 250-591-1566.
Why Consider Fillers?
Fillers are injections of smooth gel that tackle some of the most common signs of aging. They address the following issues:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of natural volume beneath the skin
- Provide lift to hollow areas such as the cheeks and below the eyes
- Sculpt the contours and overall shape of the face
As you age, the supportive structures beneath your skin diminish. These structures include collagen, fat, elastin and hyaluronic acid. These three components are largely responsible for the plump, hydrated, smooth appearance of young skin. Fillers restore lost volume and thereby provide more youthful-looking skin.
Additionally, fillers can plump and enhance the lips. Lip augmentation is in fact one of the most popular uses of cosmetic injectables. The overall shape of the lips is sculpted to ideal contours, and adding volume creates an attractive pout.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
These injections continue to gain popularity across British Columbia. And for good reason! Consider some of the benefits of fillers:
- Little to no downtime following treatment
- Completed in one appointment
- Do not require anesthesia to administer
- Relatively low upfront cost compared to surgery
Arrange an appointment with us to find out if they will benefit you.
Dermal Fillers at Synergy Medical Aesthetics
At our Nanaimo practice, we offer the following fillers:
- Restylane Skinboosters™, which is composed of tiny, micro-sized droplets of hyaluronic acid. A natural form of HA exists in your skin, so results from HA fillers look and feel like the real thing. It can be used on the hands or the face, both of which begin to look aged and hollow as natural HA diminishes. Restylane Skinboosters™ restore firm, smooth skin that looks hydrated and luminous.
- Juvederm® and Restylane® also use hyaluronic acid to soften wrinkles and folds across the face. These fillers address deep folds extending from the nose down to the corners of your mouth. They restore youthful volume to sunken cheeks, enhance the lips and soften the appearance of small lines around your lips.
When you visit us for a consultation, Dr. Gabriele Weichert or Dr. Philip Barnsley will be able to determine if one of these injectable fillers will work for your goals. As experienced physicians, our specialists understand conditions affecting the skin and can determine the appropriate treatments. They will examine your face for the signs of aging you are experiencing, and let you know if one of these fillers will be appropriate.
Find Out If Injectable Fillers are Right For You
If you are interested in non-surgical facial rejuvenation in Nanaimo or the surrounding areas of British Columbia, please call Synergy Medical Aesthetics at 250-591-1566. We are happy to tell you more about us, and more about experienced dermatologist Dr. Gabriele Weichert and plastic surgeon Dr. Philip Barnsley. Our filler and injectable treatments are tailored to your unique goals.